Non-woven products are rich in color, bright and beautiful, fashionable and environmentally friendly, versatile, beautiful and generous, with diverse patterns and styles, and are light, environmentally friendly, and recyclable. They are internationally recognized as environmentally friendly products that protect the earth’s ecology.
Suitable for agricultural film, shoe making, tanning, mattresses, quilt, decoration, chemical, printing, automobile, building materials, furniture and other industries, as well as clothing interlining, medical and sanitary disposable surgical gowns, masks, caps, bed sheets, hotels Disposable tablecloths, beauty, sauna and even today’s fashionable gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and so on. Environmentally friendly products, versatile and economical. Because it looks like a pearl, it is also called a pearl canvas.
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads, and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, fusible interlining, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; base materials, reinforcement materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc. for roof waterproofing membranes and asphalt shingles.
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, shoe materials, etc.